Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/27/12

I know. I know. It has been quite a while since I have posted anything, but things have been getting more and more hectic as the days go on. This past weekend was spent visiting with my In Laws, who are amazing by the way, in Pennsylvania and attended a fantastic craft fair. The weekend before that was spent with my Grandparents, also fantastic people, at their camp site. We had a blast during both of our trips and can't wait for our own guests!

So here is the actual update. On our way up to Pennsylvania this past Friday, I received a call that our Household Goods had arrived! It has been a very long 4 weeks and 5 days of living with just the basics of everything and not having any of our real belongings. I cannot wait to have my vacuum back! Well, since we didn't get back until yesterday afternoon, I scheduled the movers to come on Thursday so as to not interrupt the goings-on of our apartment complex (maintenance workers, lawn care schedules, etc) as well as to give me time to clean and FINALLY install our bedroom wallpaper. (We had to order another roll..I had only ordered half of what I actually need)

Hopefully, if things don't get to out of hand today, I will finally be able to get it all up. I still have to order some for the living and dining room. I am finally posting pictures of what we are living with right now. Its a mess, but don't judge. Like I said, we won't have any of the rest of our things fully unpacked until the weekend.
















Now once everything is delivered, unpacked, and clean I will post a new post with the final results. We are going to try to get to IKEA on Wednesday to pick up some more furniture before the movers arrive (i.e. a linen cabinet, a sideboard, and my desk). I have been eyeing a certain pull-out sofa for almost a year and I thought it would fit in our second bedroom AKA Median Room/Guest Room/Office/Craft Room, but the measurements on the IKEA website just don't match up to the size we looked at in the store so I need to double and triple check the dimensions in person before we buy it and drive it all the way back home. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Oh, one more thing. My dear friend, Ariel from For the Love of Pinterest will be making a special guest appearance this week so make sure to stop by and check it out!

Until next time - Toodles!

P.S. The new Doctor Who trailer came out yesterday so you HAVE to go check it out here! It looks AMAZING! I hate that we have to wait another 6 months though. I am dying inside with anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment