Sunday, February 12, 2012

2 Weeks to Go

I know that it has been quite a while since I posted anything, but things are starting to get crazy here. We are officially 14 days away from me being out of the Navy! 16 days until we are on a plane back to the East Coast!
I received my orders the other day so we can start scheduling to have my car shipped and our household goods moved. We already received our plane tickets too! So now I am looking at what we want to take and what we want to sell before we leave. I would like to have a bit of extra cash when we arrive so we can go out and buy what we need to replace.

So far we are looking to sell our couch, TV stand, 2 entertainment centers, bed frame and headboard, some dressers, nightstands, extra bed and frame, bookcases, fish tank, David's car, and some other odds and ends. These next 2 weeks are going to be beyond hectic. Planning a yard sale, posting on Craigslist, and having friends come get the pick of the litter will be filling my days. I just hope we can get everything handled before its too late.

I am still working on Valentine's Day gifts for David. Slow and steady wins the race, right? All I know is that everything will be done on time and on budget. I will keep you up to date though!


I did manage to throw together this little number using an image I found on pinterest and the picnik app on Facebook. Here is the link with a BIG thanks to The Girl Creative for the beautiful design!


Until next time, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment