Thursday, May 10, 2012

5/10/12

So I started a new skin care regime and I must say that it is working fabulously! To say the least, I am seeing results that I never saw when I was on ProActiv or when I was on a prescription drug. PLUS, this skincare line is available at Wal-Mart! I am super excited! No - I am not being endorsed by YesToCarrots or being reimbursed. All products were purchased by me.


It all started when I saw a PlumDistrict.com to get $30 of product for $15. Plus they had a Mother's Day promotion for 25% off the $15. So I basically got $30 of product for $11.25. When I went the YesToCarrots website, they were running a promotion for 30% off your total order so that took my order from $44.96 down to $9.96! A savings of $23.05!!!

Well, I am off to finish our night with another episode of Smallville with the Hubby and the puppies!

Until next time - Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment